The Trough Podcast Ep. 021: Being a Solid Disciple
This week’s study covers Philippians 2:19-22. Please excuse the loud creaking noises in the first eight minutes of the video. My 3-year-old couldn’t seem to find a place to play and so he kept passing through an old parlor door that we have. Despite the creaking, we pressed on and hope you will be edified by the study this week!
- The importance of being a solid disciple
- The nature and importance of spiritual family
- Spiritual Fathers
- The importance of serving
VISIT OUR VERY OWN SHOP
- If you enjoyed this episode please subscribe to The Trough Podcast on iTunes and we would be honored if you left a rating and a review.
- Have a question or just want to say hello? I’d love to hear from you! You can E-mail me at email@example.com