Ep. 012: A Look At The Doctrines Of Grace Pt. 1
In this episode we will look at the “T” in TULIP which stands for Total Depravity. The doctrine of total depravity or radical corruption is meant to flatten us. It forces us to realize the depth of our depravity and thus the desperation of our need. From this place, we like the tax collector in Luke 18 cry out, “Lord, be merciful to me a sinner!”
- Total Depravity
- Is Man Good?
- Can A Man Perform Good Works?
- Man’s Condition Before God
- Man’s Inability Toward God
If you would like a copy of this episodes show notes for your personal study or review, you can go ahead and download them below.
- If you enjoyed this episode please subscribe to The Trough Podcast on iTunes and we would be honored if you left a rating and a review.
- Have a question or just want to say hello? I’d love to hear from you! You can E-mail me at email@example.com