Ep. 014: A Look At The Doctrines Of Grace: Limited Atonement
Of the five principles put forth in the acrostic TULIP, the “L” is the most disputed and in fact, is usually the reason people do not embrace Reformed Theology. The “L” which stands for Limited Atonement refers to the intent of God in the atoning work of Christ as well as the extent of that work as it relates to those who are saved.
- Problems With The Term Limited AtonementBoth Camps Limit
- Both Camps Limit
- For Whom Did Christ Die?
- Problems With The Arminian View
- What Did Jesus Accomplish On The Cross?
If you would like a copy of this episodes show notes for your personal study or review, you can go ahead and download them below.
- If you enjoyed this episode please subscribe to The Trough Podcast on iTunes and we would be honored if you left a rating and a review.
- Have a question or just want to say hello? I’d love to hear from you! You can E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org